Due to the global COVID-19 pandemic, the Northmoor Municipal Division is offering Virtual Court options via Webex. We encourage you to utilize Virtual Court options instead of coming to your Court hearing date in person. Please call the court directly if you would like to appear virtually: (816)741-3896.
Court proceedings, whether in person or virtual, are formal and serious events. The same etiquette and protocol of a physical courtroom are expected during virtual court. Disrespectful, threatening or belligerent behavior during virtual court could result in your removal from the hearing and a contempt citation filed against you. We ask all virtual court participants to observe these rules of court decorum:
- Dress appropriately for court.
- Join the virtual hearing on time from an appropriate, quiet, secure location.
- Avoid inappropriate or districting activities such as being in the restroom.
- Do not drive while using your phone or device for your virtual hearing.
- Use formal titles. Sit up straight and speak clearly.
- Be courteous and respectful. No profanity.
- Do not use tobacco or vaping products. Refrain from eating and chewing gum.
- Eliminate distractions and interruptions. Put cell phones and other technology in silent mode.
- Put your device on mute until it is your turn to speak. Do not interrupt others or try to speak over them.
- No recordings or screen shots of the hearing are allowed.