Certain violations are payable through the Violations Bureau without needing to appear in court.
Payments can be made in person, or by mail at: 4907 NW Waukomis Dr, Northmoor, MO 64151. If paying in person we accept cash, money orders, or credit/debit cards.
- If paying by mail, we accept money orders.
- You may also drop off money order payments in our drop box located next to the Municipal Court front door.
- We DO NOT accept personal checks.
- Active warrants must be handled through the police department.
You can search www.courts.mo.gov/casenet to see if your citation is a payable fine. If an amount is not listed under Case Number Search you MUST appear in court on the date and time listed on your citation. You can also call the clerk to check if your citation is payable without coming to court: 816-741-3896.
Credit/debit card payments are processed through a third-party vendor and they charge a $2.00 minimum fee for payments under $50.00 and a 4% fee for payments $50.00 and up.
- You must have your ticket number and amount to pay when paying with a credit card.