To comply with the restrictions put in place to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus, City Hall and the Municipal Court are closed until further notice. Administrative Order
- Water bills and traffic tickets can be paid through the drop box or online.
- The monthly Board of Aldermen meetings resume Thursday, June 4. Temperatures will be taken and social distancing enforced.
- Municipal Court resumes June 18, 2020. Temperatures will be taken and social distancing enforced.
If you need hand sanitizer or face masks, as of 3/18 these items can be purchased at Riverside Survival Supply at 2412 NW Vivion. (Please follow CDC guidelines in use of these products so they are available to those who need them most.)
Below are links to resources with the latest information about the COVID-19 situation.
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services
- Platte County Health Department
Additional information from nearby jurisdictions: